Wine Gummy Bears
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
125 Gummy Bears
- 1 cup wine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder, 6 packets
- 1 drop pink food coloring, for rose
- Place wine, sugar and gelatin in pan over medium low heat, if you wish to keep the alcohol content keep the temp at or below 90F.
- Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin dissolve.
- If making rose, at food coloring.
- Place molds in jelly roll pan or something to catch the overfill and pour mixture into molds using an off set spatula to wipe off excess and insure all molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When set, bears will easily pop out of molds,.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"