Wilt Chamberlain's Texas Chili Seasoning
Wilt's restaurant has the best chili. It's served in a bread bowl and just bursts with flavor. I used this seasoning to make my chili and it turned out great. This recipe makes enough to season about 2 lbs of ground chuck.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 tablespoons.
- Can be easily doubled or tripled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more