William Shatner's Cappuccino Muffins
I love William Shatner and cappuccino; what could be better, hehe. These are on several sites, the goldmine again, where there are bunches of other celebrity recipes. I used instant coffee instead of espresso powder cause where I live that's all there is. It works fine.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Beat the egg together with the milk and the melted butter. Add the vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients along with the chocolate chips and mix until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake until just done, approximately 20 minutes.