Wild Rice, Goat Cheese and Sausage Stuffing
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 1⁄2 loaves country bread, cubed and dried
- 1 lb turkey sausage
- 7 cups cooked wild rice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 cups fat free chicken broth
- 16 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Same Directions as the recipe #266913 by rissatoo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!