Wild Rice and Feta Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This salad tastes great both warm and chilled. The dried cranberries work really well with the tangy cheese.
- Ready In:
- 9 ounces long grain and wild rice blend
- 14 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Rinse the rice and boil according to the pack instructions, adding the garbanzo beans for the final 4 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool a little, then mix through the cranberries and onion.
- Whisk together the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning to make a dressing.
- Toss with the rice mixture, then pile onto a large serving plate.
- Crumble over the feta and scatter with the parsley.
- Serve warm or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION