Wild Rice and Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Prepare rice following directions.
- Cook onions and mushrooms in butter in a small saucepan.
- Add sauce mix and water.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Combine rice, chicken and broccoli in a greased 2 qt.
- Spoon on sauce.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made the recipe as given except I subbed fresh broccoli for the frozen. Definitely comfort food with a mild flavor. When I make it next time, I think I will add celery to the onions & mushrooms when sauteing and perhaps a few mor spices/herbs. Thanks for sharing this recipe.... it worked well w/ leftover chicken!