Wild Peppermint Tea
a great tea that helps stop cramps and stomach pains:) kids as well as the elders at the Rez like this:)
- Ready In:
- Boil about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- Add the peppermint leaves and shut the heat off.
- Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
- Pour through a tea strainer.
- Add the honey and pour into cups.
- The tea can be made from fresh leaves or dryed leaves.
- note:you can find the leaves along any creek, river, or lake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
HOW TO MAKE MOROCCAN MINT TEA Twinings Moroccan Tea Set Before you decide on that, don’t forget the iconic place Mint tea holds in Morocco. Mint tea isn't just a drink in Morocco! It is a cultural symbol of hospitality and friendship. It is an integral part of Morocco’s heritage and tradition. Because mint tea is so popular, it is served all day long, after every meal and with every conversation. Moroccans take great pride in their tea, and can be jokingly competitive about it! They will often ask a visitor to judge who among their group of friends makes the best cup of mint tea! In tribute to Morocco, check out Twinings Moroccan Mint Tea range and our Moroccan inspired mint tea recipe and green mint tea. Why not go all the way and re-create a traditional Moroccan tea ceremony at home with our Moroccan style Tea Set and these stunning and traditional Moroccan style tea glasses. https://mobotak.com/Categorygrid/id/34/mobileReply
see 1 more