Wild Mushroom Ravioli With Sage Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
BHG Dinnertime Express
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 12 ounces wonton wrappers
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh sage
- 1⁄4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- fresh sage sprig (optional)
- Soak dried mushrooms in enough boiling water to cover for about 15 minute (until soft). Drain; squeeze and finely chop mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, cook fresh mushrooms in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 min, or until liquid evaporates. Stir in porcini mushrooms, parsley and garlic; cook 1 more minute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl combine mushroom mixture, ricotta, and egg yolk.
- Spoon 1 T mushroom mixture onto wonton wrapper. Brush egg white around edges and top with another wrapper. Press edges together to seal.
- In two large saucepans, bring large amounts of water to boil. Add half the ravioli to each pan; cook for 3 to 5 minutes (until tender).
- Combined the melted butter and snipped sage.
- When ravioli is done, transfer to plates, drizzle with butter mixture, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with sage sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION