Wild Mushroom And Sweet Potato Gratin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- In a skillet saute mushrooms and shallots in olive oil until tender.
- Add chopped parsley,chicken broth, salt and pepper and mix together.
- In medium casserole dish place half of the sliced sweet potatoes, add half of the mushroom mixture, followed by half of the cheese.
- Continue one or more layer in the same order.
- Cover and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 years now. We live on 40 acres and have 6 dogs and 4 Tennessee Walkers. We both work a lot of hours so there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. I absolutely love the outdoors. I also enjoy lifting weights, reading and playing with all of my beautiful animals. I absolutely love, love and love to cook. I like to cook a variety of things and also like love to bake. I like to just get in the kitchen and experiment with different things. If something does not turn out for me such as pie crust or gravy I will keep trying until I can make it work. Only problem is, when I finally make it work it may not work again the time after that. It is fun though and I do consider myself a pretty good cook for the most part. I also love slow cooker recipes. Those are my most favorite in the winter months.