Wicklewood’s Schooldays Chocolate Concrete (Gluten Free)
photo by WicklewoodWench
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces plain flour (or 7oz gluten free plain flour)
- 7 ounces granulated sugar (or artificial sweetener)
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 ounces cocoa powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar and Cocoa, add the butter.
- Rub all the ingredients together until it has a crumble consistency.
- Grease and line a 9” baking tin with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture in and pat it down.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img title=...and src=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3818/dscf2137t.jpg alt=width=491 height=640 /></p> <p><span><span><strong>...and so the wench,the maid and the village idiot lived happily ever after.</strong></span></span></p> <p>I have always loved my food (not just my own but anyone's who offered it to me),,, then five years ago I was diagnosed with ceoliacs disease and all notion of ever having my favorite foods again went out the window. However, nessesity really is the mother of invention; instead of feeling sorry for myself and my dietry limitations,,,I got creative. I am in the process of starting my own business, which initially was exclusively targeted at ceoliacs, but thanks to my new husband and his diabetes, we hope to create food that is not only gluten free and sugar free or low carb, but will also cater for those amongst us with a whatever attitude to healthy food...Yes I do have one left at home,,bring on the empty nest.</p> <p><span><span><strong>The other man in my life</strong></span></span></p> <p><img title=The src=http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5314/file4226.jpg alt=width=320 height=213 /></p>