Whole Wheat Yeast Waffles
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- Proof the yeast in warm milk, water, and honey.
- Add butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add wheat flour, wheat bran, and salt.
- Let rise 2 hours or until doubled in bulk; stir down each time it doubles in bulk.
- Just before putting in waffle iron, beat in egg yolks; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. spray the heck out of your waffle iron with pam these puppies stick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"