Whole Wheat Refrigerator Rolls
- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar. Add yeast dissolved in water.
- Mix dry ingredients and add gradually.
- Beat well.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Bring to room temp 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place in greased muffin tins or silicone 1/3 full and let rise till double.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Dough will keep several days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.