Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 2⁄3 2/3 cup white chocolate chips or 2/3 cup additional raisins
- Beat butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and baking powder until well blended.
- With mixer on low, gradually add the whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
- Stir in, by hand, the raisins and/or chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes (edges lightly browned).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graduate student studying agricultural economics, originally from Georgia. (Go dawgs!) I try to eat very healthy, most often low-carb. But, I do love sweets sometimes. I like to bake for others so much- so I do it all the time and have become known for just stopping by with casseroles, brownies etc..