Whole Wheat Pasta With Veggies and Ricotta
- Ready In:
- saute onions in olive oil over medium heat.
- add garlic, salt, pepper flakes, and italian seasoning when onions turn translucent.
- add tomatoes and frozen broccoli, cook until tomatoes are softened.
- meanwhile boil pasta water and cook penne until al dente.
- transfer pasta to sauce pan with vegetables and add ricotta.
- gently toss to combine and finish with parmesean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!