Whole Wheat Blueberry Bran Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Moist, delicious, full of blueberries, healthy, very low in fat. To change them up use apples instead of blueberries and add 1/2 ts. nutmeg.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup natural bran
- 1⁄3 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen but thawed and drained)
- Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a different bowl.
- Combine wet into dry with Blueberries and just mix together.
- Grease bottom of muffin tin, and scoop in muffin mix.
- Bake at 350f and enjoy!
- Will make 12 regular sized muffins or 6 large muffins. Muffins will be done about 20 mins for reg. and 30-35 mins for lg.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION