- Ready In:
- Cream the butter and icing sugar (which I believe is also known as powdered sugar or confectioners sugar) until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and custard powder, and mix to a firm dough.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls about the size of a walnut.
- Place the balls on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350F (180C) for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!