White Trash Casserole
photo by Charlotte Tomeski
- Ready In:
- 45hrs 20mins
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 small brick Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown beef and onion together then drain.
- 2. Spread beef mixture in bottom of a casserole dish. Layer soup, corn, Velveeta, and tater tots.
- 3. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until tater tots are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!