Green Onion White Salsa
good with chips of all kinds or veggies. This is how we like it, but you may adjust while mixing..just keep taste testing with the type of chips you are serving with, as each adds their own flavours to the dip...I made this one up so it is all Canadian recipe with Mexican ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup dairy fresh sour cream
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 crushed and then minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh fine chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh small chopped green onions
- 6 teaspoons Frank's red hot sauce or 6 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- This recipe is basic just combine all well and chill.
- Adjustments to your own taste may be needed.
- I must update with this comment -- that if you do not like cilantro, then please substitute with Italian flat leaf parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This salsa is outstanding! It took 4 juicey limes to make the 7 TBS and 2 bunches of green onions to fill 1 1/2 cups. I used about 1 1/2 TBS of dried cilantro, which worked perfectly. I would say this recipe makes closer to 3 1/2 cups of salsa. Everyone enjoyed it so much! Thanks for posting, andypandy!