White Russian Bundt Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup melted butter, cooled slightly
- 1⁄4 cup vodka or 1/4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons Kahlua (or 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee and 2 tsp. half-and-half)
- Spray a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until done via toothpick test.
- Cool 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
- Combine glaze ingredients and beat on low speed until powdered sugar is moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat until creamy. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!