White Radish Chutney (Mooj)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Spread walnuts out on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes (or until toasted). Turn oven off but let walnuts sit in oven for another 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree radish and chili using on/off turns.
- Add walnuts and salt and puree.
- Add vinegar.
- Remove from processor to a covered bowl and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>