White Hominy Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not yet tried this recipe. I posted it to calculate its nutritional values. I will update when I make it.
- Ready In:
- Soak the hominy in cold water overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Place in a large heavy weight saucepan.
- Add milk and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer uncoverd, sirring occasionally until hominy is soft. If liquid evaporates rapidly, add BOILING milk.
- Add sugar and cook until mixture thickens.
- Can be served hot or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION