White Glaze - Dairy Free
photo by Rachel K.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place margarine, vanilla and a dash of salt in a bowl.
- Add sugar and water alternately, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Add more water or sugar if needed for consistency,.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Most of my recipes are dairy free since I discovered many years ago that I am lactose intolerant. While I have had to give up some much-loved recipes, we have discovered that most can be modified to accommodate the changes to our diet. Most of my recipes say dairy free but there are a few from my childhood that may have dairy! I also have an intolerance to MSG so we spend a lot of time reading labels. Usually, it is just easier to cook from scratch, so we don't use many pre-made foods from the grocery store.</p> I like recipes I can make with minimal ingredients, real food I have in my kitchen, that are also easy to make!