- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well blended. In a separate bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water. Stir into the cream cheese mixture along with the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into a mold if desired, and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"