White Clam Sauce
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute the onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic. If you don't have a garlic press, chop it finely. I love garlic and usually use 3 cloves, but you may only want two.
- Add in remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over linguine or your favorite pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!