White Christmas Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are divine! I've had many white chocolate/macadamia nuts cookies. But these are the BEST!
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, salted
- 1 1⁄4 cups golden raisins
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 6 cookie sheets or parchment lined (parchment lining cookie sheets helps prevent cookies from over browning the underside of the cookies and it also helps prevent cookies from sticking to the sheets).
- Combine, flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large mixer bowl with mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Stir in white chopped chocolate pieces, nuts and raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes, until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Tidbit: Using baking white chocolate bars and chopping them is, I believe, the secret to these cookies. I've made them with white chocolate chips, but found that they didn't have the same decadence.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION