White Chocolate Wasabi Cocktail
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This cocktail is rich, smooth, and has a little kick. It's the perfect drink to relax with after the holiday feast.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla vodka
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate liqueur
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1⁄4 cup crushed wasabi peas
- crush Wasabi World Peas in medium bowl.
- Dip cocktail glass rim into melted white chocolate.
- place rim of glass into bowl of crushed wasabi peas until it's evenly coated.
- place prepared glass into the freezer.
- In a shaker, combine vodka, liquor and ice.
- shake well.
- Pour into previously prepared glasses.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION