White Chocolate Peach Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and add eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in peaches and white chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes for 6 large muffins (for 12 smaller muffins, reduce cooking time) until tops are golden brown and tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let muffins slightly cool in pan.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- While muffins are still warm mix together confectioners’ sugar and water for the glaze.
- Dip tops of muffins into glaze and set on a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I'm Jen, and I'm a very beginner cook. I've never been a very adventurous eater (and am in fact rather picky), but I'm working on that. :D I've been baking with my mom for as long as I can remember and have always loved it.