White Chocolate Mousse With Strawberry Sauce
photo by JaydenCA
- Ready In:
For white chocolate mousse
- 375 ml cold cream
- 250 g chopped coarse white chocolate
- 4 yolks and whites separated eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
For the sauce
- 300 g quartered strawberries
- 20 g cognac
- 25 g brown sugar
White chocolate mousse:
- In a bowl, on a boiling water, put 125 gr cream, white chocolate and vanilla essence and melt it stirring constantly.
- Remove it from the stove and leave it for 3 minutes to cool.
- Add the egg yolks and stir the bowl.
- Put the egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a mixer at high speed until it produce a foam.
- Take a heap of the white egg foam and mix it with chocolate mixture. than put the rest of the white egg foam to the chocolate mixture and stir it carefully.
- Divide the mixture of 6 dessert dish.
- Cover it top and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Put the strawberries, cognac and the brown sugar in to a small saucepan.
- Cook it in a medium fire for approximately 5 minutes until the strawberries softens.
- Sprinkle a little strawberry sauce over each dish for service.
- And Voilà.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!