White Chocolate Fluff
photo by Linda010
- Ready In:
10 small desserts
- Add the Milk to the melted White Chocolate - stir quickly to combine.
- Beat Egg Whites until stiff peaks form - add the Lemon Juice - beat another 30 seconds - set aside.
- Beat the Fresh Cream and the Caster Sugar until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the whipped Egg Whites to the White Chocolate.
- Add the whipped Cream and fold/stir until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into small dishes - chill 20 minutes - remove from refrigerator and decorate with Silver Dragees.
- Return to the refrigerator to chill completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!