White Chocolate Cheesecake - No Cook
- Ready In:
- Grease a 23cm spring form tin or loose bottomed cake tin with some butter or oil.
- finely crush digestive and ginger nut biscuits in a food processor or in a plastic bag and bang with heavy rolling pin.
- combine crushed biscuit with cooled melted butter.
- press mixture into base of tin firmly with back of a metal spoon or hands.
- Chill the tin in fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- while base is chilling, gently melt chocolate in a bowl over simmering water until smooth. this can burn at bottom so keep your eye on the chocolate. set aside to cool.
- mix together the cream cheese, mascarpone, caster sugar and vanilla extract, then lightly mix in the cool white chocolate.
- in a seperate bowl, whip double cream on a high speed until stiff peaks occur.
- slowly add whipped double cream into cream cheese mixture and beat gently for one minute until fully incorporated.
- pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and chill in fridge for three hours or put it into the freezer for a couple of hours. I prefer the freezer as it really firms the cheesecake up.
- remove cheesecake from tin and top with halved strawberries and mint sprigs.
- serve with double cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!