White Chocolate Banana Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an Awesome recipe I found on a website...
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 bananas, pureed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup grated white chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup ground pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, white chocolate, and pecans.
- Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the milk mixture.
- Stir until moistened (do not overmix).
- Fill 16 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- TIP: Put a few tablespoons of water in any unused muffin cups to protect the pan and keep the rest of the muffins moist.
- Yield: 16 muffins.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Really Yum - I made it without pecans because i didnt have any but was delishious all the same. I drizzled mine with melted white chocolate and i had the kids begging for them for hours :P Only problem i had was i only had small cases and so couldnt make huge great muffins to enjoy even more. Great recipe tho, thanksReply