White Chocolate and Pistachio Parfait
- Ready In:
- Combine cream and chocolate in a medium saucepan, sir over low heat until smooth.
- Beat the eggs, the egg yolks in a small bowl with an electric mixer until thick and creamy; with the motor operating, gradually beat hot chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
- Transfer parfait mixture to a large bowl, cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Meanwhile. cut 8 30cm squares of baking paper; fold each paper square into a triangle; then roll one point over to meet the centre point.
- Twist the second point over to meet the other two points and form a cone shape.
- Staple or tape the paper cones securely to ensure that they hold their shape. Stand each cone, upright in a tall glass, place glasses on a tray.
- beat the extra cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold the extra cream, liqueur and nuts into the parfait mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the cones.
- Cover the cones loosely with plastic wrap; freeze; overnight.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan; stir over low heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Place the parfaits on individual serving dishes; carefully remove and discard the paper from each.
- Serve with Berry Compote.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!