White Bubble up Pizza
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and place in large bowl.
- Toss biscuits with alfredo sauce and garlic powder.
- Add chicken and mushrooms and half of the cheese.
- Toss until well blended.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour biscuit mixture into pan, smooth out to make even, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!