White Bean Boursin
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
1 1/4 cups
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans or 2 cups cooked white beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon umeboshi plum paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted or 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground rosemary
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a very thick, smooth paste forms, stopping to scrape down the sides of the work bowl as necessary. Cover and chill several hours or overnight in order to allow the flavors to blend before serving. Keeps 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!