Whiskey Spiked Cranberry Relish
An old holiday favorite with a little added ZING! Good with pork or turkey. (This is NOT for the kiddies :) ) Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, about 4 cups (or frozen, thawed slightly)
- 1 large orange, quartered and seeds removed (unpeeled)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey (Jack Daniels works well)
- Using food processor, coarsely chop cranberries and orange.
- Add sugar; process again to combine.
- Place in covered container and chill for 24 hours.
- Stir in whiskey just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW! 10 stars for this Mike - but then I am a Burns, and we are BIG whisky lovers - sorry, I DID use Scotch whisky as opposed to Irish whiskey or Bourbon whisky!! Made for the main event on Christmas day and VERY much enjoyed........it went great with the baked ham too, for Christmas Day tea time! Made for Make my recipe in the Aussie/NZ forum - many thanks for another winner! FT:-)Reply