MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
redneck variation on the screwdriver
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bourbon or 1 1/2 ounces whiskey
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Fill 8 or 12 ounce glass with ice.
- Pour in jigger (1.5 ounces) of bourbon or TN whiskey and orange juice.
- Lemon juice is nice, but you can go for it straight up trashy. I love it!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This isn't redneck at all! It's actually quite sophisticated tasting.<br/><br/>I used Evan Williams, and I guesstimated the amounts for the ice and the lemon. The lemon is such a nice addition; it takes some of the sweetness out (my usual complaint about screwdrivers).<br/><br/>Thanks for posting!Reply