Whiskey Maple Cream Sauce (Pioneer Woman)
- Ready In:
- Combine whipping cream, maple syrup, and corn syrup in saucepan and whisk well.
- Bring to a light simmer over medium to medium-low heat.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beginning to thicken and reduce.
- Remove from heat and whisk in whiskey.
- Return to heat and return to a simmer, stirring, 3-5 minutes to cook off the alcohol.
- Pour into container and refrigerate until cold.
- This will thicken significantly in the fridge but still be pourable.
- Drizzle, cold, over warm pecan pie (or just eat with a spoon)!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!