MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Raise a glass to sunny days!! This is an old favorite.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Crown Royal whiskey
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- *****To make simple syrup, combine 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water over medium-high heat in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using. To store, refrigerate up to 2 months.
- In a glass, combine lemon juice, whiskey and simple syrup over ice.
- Add a splash of water if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION