- Ready In:
- Cream the brown sugar and the butter together.
- In separate bowl mix flour and spices together.
- Chop the candied fruits into small pieces.
- Out of flour take 1/2°C and dredge the chopped fruit and pecans.
- In separate container combine the milk and the baking soda.
- Add eggs to the creamed butter and sugar.
- Alternate adding the egg butter mixture with the whiskey into the flour mixture.
- Pour in the fruit and nuts and mix.
- Drop from a small spoon onto slightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!