Wheat Germ Muffins (Whole Foods)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups milk (soy is preferred)
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute to make 2 eggs)
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups wheat germ
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all the wet ingredients plus wheat germ together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the flour mix to the wheat germ mix and stir very well.
- Fill your greased muffin tins 3/4 way full with batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation