Wheat Banana Bread (Bread Machine)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
There aren't that many wheat banana bread recipes out there for a bread machine so I decided to bring what few of them are out there together and came up with this!
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 51mins
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1⁄8 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Add ingredients according to your bread machine manual.
- *For Toastmaster Bread Maker, layer wet, dry, yeast.
- Use Whole Wheat Setting.
- *Optional* I mixed up some brown sugar, walnuts, and water for a little topping and added it before the bread started to bake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION