Whack A Mole, eh?
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
No moles were harmed in the research and development stages of this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon course kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped jalapeno peppers
- Slice the avocados in half with a medium sized kitchen knife.
- Hold one half of the avocado in the palm of your hand with the pit facing up.
- Strike the avocado pit with the blade of the knife, twist the knife and pry out the pit.
- Using a large spoon, remove the fruit from the avocado half.
- Once the avocados have been"peeled," gently mash using a fork and spoon.
- Slice the lime and squeeze over the mashed avocados.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more