Western Egg White Omelet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From "The South Beach Diet" copyright 2003
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cheese, shredded
- Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute the peppers and scallions until they are tender-crisp.
- Pour the egg substitute over the vegetables.
- When partially set, spread the cheese over 1/2 the eggs, and fold the omelet in half over the filling.
- Continue cooking until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION