Wende's Lemon Pepper Fajitas
A "different" fajita that my family and friends enjoy
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb stir fry chicken meat
- 1⁄2 lb stir fry beef meat
- lemon pepper
- cooking oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- flour tortilla
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- diced fresh tomato (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sour cream or guacamole (optional)
- Cover bottom of pan with oil and heat.
- Coat meat with lemon pepper.
- Add meat to hot oil and cook until almost done.
- Add bell pepper and onion, cook until your desired tenderness, I like them crisp while my husband prefers them softer-- this is simple and you can make them the way you prefer them.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Tom makes awesome fajitas, but they are loaded with butter, so I went looking for a healthier alternative. Pretty good. I'm a lemon pepper fiend, so I liked them. I think next time we'll add some more spices like garlic :) Definitely worth a try. We cooked the onions and bell peppers down a bit, we don't like 'em crispy :-) Thanks for the recipe! -CandyReply