Weird Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) box medium pasta shells
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces of shredded colby
- 0.5 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can water
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Add shredded cheese to cooked macaroni and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix rest of ingredients and melt together in pan over med. heat, stirring constantly. Add to macaroni and mix well.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes until golden on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!