photo by Bay Laurel
- Ready In:
8 wiener scnitzels
- Pat the pork cutlets dry with paper towels.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Set up a standard breading procedure in 3 shallow bowls or pie plates. Put flour in 1, eggs and milk in another, and bread crumbs in the last.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- Dredge each of the pork cutlets first in flour, then egg wash and then the bread crumbs.
- Transfer the coated cutlets to a platter.
- Heat a large straight sided skillet, add vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Carefully, transfer the coated cutlets into the hot oil to fry.
- Since they are so thin, the pork will cook very quickly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain the cutlets on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've noticed plenty of members are animal lovers. That helps me feel right at home. I have 3 cats that I could tell stories about all day.. <br />My daughter is 9 and never know what to expect when it comes to meal time unless she put in a special request. <br />I love cooking new things all the time since I get bored fairly quickly. Of course there are those recipes that I can't get out of my head and I make them over and over. <br />Following directions is very difficult for me so I use recipes as guidelines and that is it. If something really works for me, I post it. <br />A lot of my favorite recipes are copy cat. I would much rather make something I love from a restaurant than actually go. <br />I make Alice Springs Chicken monthly and Cottage Cheese pancakes at least 4 times a month. Those two recipes will never get old in this house. <br />If I'm taking pictures of my freshly made food, my DD knows she's gonna be trying something new. She doesn't always appreciate it but she is not starving. <br />Enjoy!! <br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/my3chefs2009final-1.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Holiday-plaid_HPI.gif border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/snow-queens-sm.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>