Weight Watchers Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Lemon and Capers
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs heads cauliflower, green leaves discarded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Line rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Trim stem of cauliflower base so it will sit flat (do not remove core or florets will break apart).
- Place in prepared pan.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of oil over cauliflower florets; roast 15 minutes.
- Rotate pan in oven; roast until gold brown, 15 to 20 minutes more(leave in a few minutes longer if you prefer your vegetables extra tender).
- Meanwhile, combine lemon zest, parsley, lemon juice, capers and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to serving plate; brush with lemon oil mixture all over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with salt and cut into eight pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"