Weight Watchers Swiss Chard Ricotta Torta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Nice, light version of a torta. Substitute spinach, kale, or beet greens if you can't find (or dislike) Swiss Chard
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs, plain
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 bunch swiss chard, cleaned and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray a 9" springform pan with non-stick cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add onions, cook and stir until softened (about 5 min). Stir in chard & garlic, cook and stir about 5 min, or until chard is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, eggs, salt, pepper and remaining 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs in a medium bowl. Stir in the chard mixture. Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake until puffed, golden, and firm to the touch (about 45-50 minutes). Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 4 wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION