Weight Watcher's Pasta E Fagioli
This is another favorite Weight Watcher's recipe I like to make. It is rich in fiber. It's a tasty meatless meal that cooks in no time, especially if you use leftover pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with a slice of bread and a salad. It has 3 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (Italian-style or whole Italian-style tomatoes, finely chopped)
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans (or cannellini beans)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups cooked pasta or 3/4 cup dry pasta
- 3 cups water
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, if using cooked pasta, or until dry pasta is fully cooked.
- Add enough water during cooking to just cover the pasta.