Weight Watchers Orange Basil Pork Medaillons 5 Points Per Servin
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup couscous
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (, crushed)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 4 tablespoons orange strips (optional)
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together orange juice, water, cornstarch, bouillon granules, basil, and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut pork into 12 equal slices. Place each slice of pork between two sheets of plastic wrap. Lightly pound the slices with the flat side of the meat mallet to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat oven to 350.
- Add pork slices to the skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn slices over and cook about 2 minutes more or till just slightly pink. Remove the pork from the skillet; keep warm.
- Stir sauce; add sauce to the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Stir parsley into couscous. Arrange couscous and pork on a serving platter. Garnish with orange peel strips, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!